Saturday, April 4, 2020

Learn Hindi


Learning Hindi Language in Kuala Lumpur (KL), Selangor and Klang Valley Malaysia.
Ever wanted to learn a new language? Understand the language of your favorite movies, especially Bollywood?

I myself, besides being a vivid English movie fan, do enjoy watching Hindi movies to a certain extent. My latest favourites would be 'Jab We Met' and 'You, Me or Hum'. To many Hindi movie lovers, we've seen the movie relying on the subtitles, but then, wouldn't it be nice to understand the dialogs itself?
So if you're one of those like me who have a liking for the Hindi Language, be it because of the beauty of the language, be it because you like Hindi movies, or Hindi Stars, like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, or maybe Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor and Aish. Or you are planning a trip to India, be it Kashmir or to see Taj Mahal. Or maybe have a business and work relationship there. Even maybe you're eager to learn a new language.

Here is our opportunity to learn this language.

Read on...

Based on the picture I got below, Hindi is a widely spoken language in India. It is also one of the National Languages. The light blue shows areas in India where Hindi is widely spoken.
The tutor offers Hindi Language classes to a wide audience, ranging from children to teenagers, and all the way to working adults.

You can contact 012-4117086 or WhatsApp..

This entry answers the below question:

1. Where do I learn Hindi Language in Penang?
2. How do I understand Hindi movies?
3. How can I learn a new language?
4. How can I translate Hindi songs.
5. How do I get learn about Bollywood.
So yes, it's true. Malaysia, Truly Asia, a Melting pot of many cultures.
ps- Some people locally here, refer to Hindi Language as Hindustan or Hindustani.

0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts this month