A summary as below
- List of PRS Funds available. http://www.ppa.my/providers/schemes-funds/list-of-schemes-funds/
- A Year to Date and 6 month performance review MorningStar
- Click on the NAV tab for latest pricing. I like buying funds from Fundsupermart online, but their pricing updates are SLOW. MorningStar with the above link seem to have the latest.
- Buying funds
- Many options, start with Fundsupermart.com.my
- FSM Charts is also a pretty impressive comparison tool to compare your funds (not limited to PRSs) and against other funds and bourses.
- Other retirement (And tax 'relief'-able') options
- Retirement Annuity - Banks like Maybank, CIMB and insurance firms like Great Eastern do offer.
- Haven't had chance to compare detail but quickly put
- Mutual funds - goes up and down. No 'committment', i.e if you don't have spare cash that year, just don't invest.
- Deferred Annuity (From banks and insurers) - Requires yearly commitment, but seems more 'guranteed' over the long run.
Happy investing and retiring....